Monday, December 3, 2007

a learning journey in life..

hmm it was good hanging out in town today... me learnt alot when i am back home.
1. humility
2. sincerity

Alot has happened since i have been away from home. my mum actually told me that one of the our church frd's mother actually passed away due to cancer and the son is the same age as me!
It is really depressing to hear this while putting myself in her son's shoes, cuz i used to b so ignorant about the peeps in my home church (church of Our Lady Queen of Peace) even tho i was baptised over there as a cradle catholic. As an altar server, he has been faithful to the lord by serving mass most of the times when i see him, and guess it also explains y everything happens for a reason.
praying for peace =)

Also that i have begin to realized how things has changed in my family... mom and dad getting sick, i dunno la, how to take care of them when i am away??? just pray for them to be watched over :) and then also they sacrificed so much for me. thanks mom for ur constant guidance and u showering me with the loveliest things a mom can ever give to a child (gal's stuff), hehe!!!

i m glad to be able to catch up with church aka sec sch (CHIJ Katong Convent) frds over here too... thank you!! i am treasuring everything and learning not to take anything for granted. thank you for shopping with me! thank you for accompanying when i didnt know what to do at times.. deep gratitude for everything!

but i am still at a learning point in relationships...


in the meantime, all the best for those waiting for exam results! all the best for those who are sitting for exams too =).


plans for this week...
catching up with cyn, jc, chee chun from poly...
helping mum with xmas shopping and grocery shopping
catching up with uni mates next too...

perpetually going broke after renewing my visa and going for medical checkup!!...

No comments: